Start the new year off on the right foot with a running and walking challenge at The Morton Arboretum. Participants select a monthly total of 25, 50, or 100 miles. Throughout the month of January track all of your runs and walks and submit the mileages of each workout on our virtual result website. You can run or walk at The Arboretum, around the block, on a treadmill, or anywhere else that you like to run and walk. Remember this is a challenge, push yourself and kick off your new year’s resolutions.
Event highlights include:
- Commemorative Arboretum athletic, zip-up jacket with men’s and women’s styles;
- Challenge completion sticker.
New this year:
- Runners and walkers will have separate result lists;
- A newly designed centennial club sticker for participants that complete 100 miles to commemorate the Arboretum’s centennial year;
- An option to have your jacket mailed.