Thank you for participating in the 2021 Fall Color 5K! Race results and finish line photos are available here.
Join us for the next Fall Color Festival on Saturday, October 1, 2022
Satisfy your inner champion on the Arboretum’s scenic, rolling course through the fresh autumn air. Celebrate your finish with live music and a complimentary beer (participants age 21+) at the post-race party. Participation supports the Arboretum’s work to plant and protect trees.
On-site participants can choose from a Shotgun Start or Open Start. Participants may also choose a Virtual 5K. View the Registration Options section to learn more.
Highlights of the On-site 5K:
- men’s and women’s race shirts;
- B-tag™ timing strip;
- recovery food;
- post-race party with live music;
- one complimentary post-race beer;
- free admission to explore our 1,700 acres, including the new exhibit Human Nature, the Children’s Garden, Scarecrow Trail, and Fall Color Festival;
- awards for the top three males and females overall and age division winners (only available for participants in the Shotgun Start);
- finish line photos synced to your race results page;
- walkers welcome!