Join Team Morton Arboretum
The Morton Arboretum is an official charity partner of the 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Join Team Morton Arboretum, and raise funds to help plant and protect trees for a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world.
Individuals who join Team Morton Arboretum commit to raising $1,750 or more in funds for The Morton Arboretum and, in exchange, will enjoy the following Team Arboretum benefits for the 2021 race:
- Guaranteed, complimentary entry into the 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Sunday, October 10.
- Complimentary six-month Morton Arboretum Morton 1-level membership for you or a friend.
- Complimentary 18-week Nike+ training plan.
- Discount on the summer marathon training program through the Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA).
- Complimentary entry into a 2021 Morton Arboretum race of your choice.
- Training shirt and race day shirt for reaching your fundraising goal.
- Pre-race pasta party on Thursday, October 7.
- Customizable fundraising page through Haku.
Charity-guaranteed entries for Team Morton Arboretum are sold out.
If you are interested in running for Team Arboretum and you have already secured your own entry from the Chicago Marathon, contact Natalie Knight, senior donor relations manager, to learn more.