This event is sold out.
Savor hard cider and seasonal beers from more than 30 local breweries and cideries. Breathe in the fresh autumn air and stroll among the trees while you sip. Tasting booths will be spread out along the Meadow Lake, Frost Hill, and Conifer walking paths.
General tickets (Sold out):
- 20 – 3 ounce samples
- Souvenir tasting glass
- Live music provided by AD3 Acoustic Trio from 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
VIP early entry (Sold out):
- Early entry to the festival at noon
- Commemorative beer can glass with featured leaf
- Private restroom access
- Welcome drink – Enjoy a special tasting before you enter the festival area
- First access to all 80+ beers, ciders, and meads at the festival
- Everything included in the general admission ticket (with the exemption of the tasting glass)
Ticket purchasers must be 21 or older and present a valid I.D. at check-in. All Cider and Ale Festival tickets include admission into the Arboretum on Saturday, October 22.
Non-drinking and Underage guests
There is no designated driver ticket type for this event. Non-drinking and underage guests are able to join ticket holders along the tasting route, but are required to reserve a timed-entry admission pass to the Arboretum before arriving. Admission to the Arboretum is limited due to capacity restrictions. Reserve your passes before they are sold out.