Please note: Tickets for the 2023 Cider and Ale Festival are sold out.
Savor hard cider and seasonal beers from more than 30 local breweries and cideries. Breathe in the fresh autumn air and stroll among the trees while you sip. Tasting booths will be spread out along the Meadow Lake, Frost Hill, and Conifer walking paths.
- 20 3-ounce samples
- Souvenir tasting glass
VIP early entry tickets
- Early entry to the festival at 11:00 a.m.
- Commemorative beer can glass with featured leaf
- Welcome drink from Standard Meadery – Enjoy a special tasting before you enter the festival area
- First access to all 80+ beers, ciders, and meads at the festival
- Everything included in the general admission ticket (with the exemption of the tasting glass)
Ticket purchasers must be 21 or older and present a valid I.D. at check-in. All Cider and Ale Festival tickets include admission into the Arboretum on Saturday, October 21.
Nondrinking and underage guests
There is no designated driver ticket type for this event. Nondrinking and underage guests are able to join ticket holders along the tasting route, but are required to reserve admission passes to the Arboretum before arriving. Admission to the Arboretum is limited on the day of the event due to capacity restrictions. The last admission window will be at 11:00 a.m. Reserve your passes before they are sold out.