Run (or walk) one of the most picturesque 10K courses in the Chicagoland area. The Champion of Trees 10K allows runners to glide through thousands of trees from around the world just as they come to bloom. It is a perfect springtime event for any nature lover.
Event highlights include:
- USTAF Certified Course (IL6002NM)
- Course is entirely contained within the East side of the arboretum
- Commemorative Centennial Bella+Canvas t-shirt
- Post-race party with live music
- Recovery food and a complimentary post-race beer courtesy of Noon Whistle Brewing Co.
- FREE admission on race day to explore 1,700 acres, including the award-winning Children’s Garden
- Awards for top overall male and female winner/plus top three male and female winners in each age division
- Race results will be shared with Athlinks