Learn how to take great nature photos with your iPhone in this online class from The Morton Arboretum. Whether you are new to photography or new to smartphones, discover techniques for capturing the season with your iPhone.
Over the course of the class, your instructors will:
- Go over your iPhone’s most useful camera functions
- Provide tips and tricks for composing an attractive image
- Recommend a selection of good starter apps for basic photo editing
- Provide personalized feedback on homework assignments
How do I access the program?
- A link to join the program will be included in the Order Summary email you receive after registering. Keep this email handy!
- Click on the link at the scheduled date and time.