Guided adventures are available during the spring and fall school seasons.
- Available for pre-K through 12th grade
- High school guided programs are 1.5 hours
- Morning programs are scheduled Monday through Friday, 9:45 to 11:15 a.m.
- Afternoon programs are scheduled Monday through Friday, 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Program capacities are outlined here.
Visit the Plan Your Field Trip webpage to help you and your classroom prepare.
Leave No Child Inside
A growing body of research says that unstructured time spent outdoors in nature is critical to children's physical, social, and emotional development. Such outdoor experiences can foster creativity, emotional well-being, independent learning, and problem-solving. The beauty of the Arboretum changes daily, and students will have an opportunity to explore whatever is most interesting on the day of their visit. One of our guides will be on hand to answer questions and guide students to exciting questions and observations, but the focus is on free exploration of nature.
$8 per student
$15 registration fee
Full day (paired with another program, see Fees and Policies):
$12 per student
$30 registration fee