February Is Member Appreciation Month
Thank you, members! Your membership supports the care of the Arboretum’s beautiful landscapes, local and international scientific research for tree health and conservation, and expert instruction to share knowledge and the love of nature with members and the public.
As a thank-you for your support:
- All members may bring in guests, free of charge, anytime in February. Reserved timed-entry passes are required for both members and guests, please select “February Member Free Guest” at checkout.
- All members receive an additional 5% discount (on top of the standard 10%) in The Arboretum Store on Tuesdays. Please click here for updated Arboretum Store hours and information about different options for shopping, pickup, and delivery.
- All members receive a 10% discount in the Ginkgo Restaurant and Café (15% for any member at the Friend level and above).
- “We Love Our Members Week!” Stop by the Member Service Desk for a small thank you gift between February 14-20.
- Friends and Family on-site referral promotion, see the Member Services Desk inside the Visitor Center for more information.
Human+Nature Instagram Photo Contest
Share your best winter photos of Human+Nature sculptures for a chance to win a one-year Morton 4 membership for a nonmember or a one-year membership renewal for a current member (up to Morton 6 level).
To enter, post your photo on Instagram and tag us using @mortonarb and hashtag #HumanNatureArb. Your submission must appear by midnight Sunday, February 27, to be considered. Post as often as you like during the contest period.
A winner will be chosen at random and notified on February 28. We’re excited to see your photos!
Not a member? Join now or visit the Member Services Desk in the Visitor Center today!