Supplement your diet with fresh edibles grown in your home garden. Throughout this three-week online course, Kasey Eaves, owner of Vivant Gardening Services, will equip new gardeners with the knowledge needed to start growing vegetables and other edibles. By the end of the course, you’ll know what you need to do to plant and care for your new edible garden.
In this interactive online course, you will learn how to:
- choose the right spot for your new garden,
- prepare the space so it’s ready for growing,
- choose easy-to-grow plants that are best suited for your space, skills, and tastes,
- care for your plants throughout the year, and
- identify and solve common problems such as those caused by pests, over- or underwatering, lighting, and soil issues.
Open to new gardeners, wannabe gardeners, and seasoned green thumbs alike, this overview of the home kitchen garden will leave you excited for summer’s bounty and ready to plant!
How do I access the program?
- A link to join the program will be included in the Order Summary email you receive after registering. Keep this email handy!
- Click on the link at the scheduled date and time.