Bring colorful bulbs to your home and garden with this online class from The Morton Arboretum. Fall is an ideal time to plant bulbs for next spring. Horticulturist Katrina Lewin will share the basics (and beyond) of planting and caring for crocuses, tulips, daffodils, and lesser known bulbs. You will learn how to:
- select reliable and less common bulbs that will make your garden shine in spring and summer;
- incorporate bulbs into any garden design;
- plant and care for your plants;
- dig up and store bulbs for future use;
- force bulbs to bloom indoors during the winter months.
Just in time for bulb shopping, this class will give you practical information and plenty of inspiration to brighten up your home with fresh and colorful flowers.
How do I access the program?
- Your link to join the program will be included in the order summary email you receive after registering. Keep this email handy.
- Click on the link at the scheduled date and time.