Learn to assess the invasive species issues at a site and to set priorities for efficiently and effectively managing invasive species in this engaging online class.
Through interactive online learning modules, you will explore how to prioritize management activities, learn the importance of seasonal timing of invasive species control, and discuss how to develop a plan of action for stewardship at an example site.
The online component of this class is partially self-guided and can be completed wherever you have access to a computer, at your own pace. There will also be a live presentation and discussion session with the instructor that will take place via Zoom.
How Online Learning Works:
- When you enroll in the course, you will be emailed instructions for accessing Treelearning, the Arboretum’s online learning portal. Unless otherwise noted, you will have access to the course for 60 days from the course start date.
- Log into treelearning.mortonarb.org to complete self-paced activities, such as e-learning modules, reading material, short videos, interactive activities, and quizzes to check your understanding.
- The self-paced activities do not need to be completed in one sitting, and your instructor will not be online with you.
- Your class includes a live online session with your instructor. This session will take place on Zoom and you will be provided a link to join.
- New to Zoom? Watch this short video to learn how to join a webinar.
- Please add email@example.com to your address book. You will receive an email from this address with the link to join class.