Arbor Evenings are Back on Thursday Nights
Unwind with family and friends on Thursday evenings at The Morton Arboretum this summer. Mingle as you enjoy live music surrounded by beautiful trees on the picturesque Frost Hill— Arbor Evenings’ new location!
Tickets include admission to the Arboretum, activities, and live music. Tickets are required for all guests. Families are welcome.
New this Year:
- The location has moved to Frost Hill. This location is slightly farther than previous years. View the accessibility section for more information about the new location.
- Arbor Evenings are now on Thursdays (previously on Wednesdays).
- Music is from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Admission into the Arboretum and Arbor Evenings will begin at 5:15 p.m.
- The Children’s Garden will be open until 7:30 p.m.
- Please note that alcohol is not permitted in the Children’s Garden.
- Visitors can bring any kind of sealed, nonalcoholic beverages. Reusable bottles need to be empty upon arrival.
Sep 2: Second Hand Soul Band