Thank you, members! Your membership supports the care of the Arboretum’s beautiful landscapes, local and international scientific research for tree health and conservation, and expert instruction to share knowledge and the love of nature with members and the public.
As a thank-you for your support, members enjoy extra benefits the entire month of February:
- Bring in member guests, free of charge, anytime in February. Members and their guests may access The Morton Arboretum on weekdays (with some exceptions) without timed-entry passes. Reserved timed-entry admission is required for both members and guests on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, please select “February Member Free Guest” for your guest at checkout.
- Receive an additional 5% discount (on top of the standard 10%) in The Arboretum Store on Wednesdays. Visit the Arboretum Store webpage for hours and information about different options for shopping, pickup, and delivery.
- Receive a 10% discount in the Ginkgo Restaurant and Café (15% for any member at the Friend level and above).
- Take advantage of the Friends and Family on-site referral promotion. New members receive a $10 discount on Morton 1 – Morton 6 or Friend level memberships when joining at the Member Services Desk and accompanied by a current member. Referring members are entered into a drawing for a $50 Arboretum gift card. See the Member Services Desk inside the Visitor Center for more information.
Members also receive a special weekly benefit:
- February 1–7: Stop by the Member Services Desk to be entered to win a $50 Arboretum gift certificate. Limited to one entry per member household per day.
- February 8–14: “We Love Our Members Week!” Stop by the Member Service Desk for a small thank you gift.
- February 15–21: Receive double Frequent Visitor Reward stamps. Stamps are only received for one visit per household, per day.
- February 22–28: Spin the prize wheel at the Member Services Desk and win! One spin per member household per day.