Focus on your wellness and spend the day immersed in nature on the peaceful grounds of the Arboretum. During this one-day retreat, attend to your mind and body with gentle movement, meditation, and reflection.
Research shows that time spent among the trees has clear benefits for our mental, emotional, and physical well-being. Set aside the rigors of your daily routine and take time for yourself with sessions of forest therapy, meditation, yoga, and nature journaling.
- 9:00 a.m. Arboretum Yoga (1 hour)
- 10:00 a.m. Nature Journaling (2 hours)
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch On Your Own (1 hour)
- 1:00 p.m. Meditation (1 hour)
- 2:00 p.m. Forest Therapy (2 hours)
COVID-19 Precautions: Program participants must abide by the Arboretum’s safety guidelines.