Journaling is a great way to connect with nature, reduce stress, and improve mindfulness. You don’t have to be a great artist or writer to do it! In this online workshop, your instructor will help you get started, and provide some ways to slow down, observe carefully, and capture what you see with words and sketches. You’ll learn:
- What goes in a nature journal
- What supplies you need
- Sketching basics
- Tips for building a habit
- Sources of inspiration, whether you’re indoors or outdoors
The workshop will include time for prompts so you can practice with support from your instructor. Over time, as your pages fill with observations and reflections, you will have a beautiful, personal record of your growing relationship with the natural world.
How do I access the program?
- A link to join the program will be included in the Order Summary email you receive after registering. Keep this email handy!
- Click on the link at the scheduled date and time.
- The program will be recorded.